Carnes Frescas Hermanos Molina, SL, hereinafter "company", can collect and process data from users of the website and other interested parties, having been obtained by different means such as:
- Web forms.
- Telephone contact
- Paper forms.
- Post mail.
- Sources of public access (newspapers and official newsletters, media, etc.)
The treatment of the data collected through these sources will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General EU Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection, Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other regulations in force in this regard. .
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
|Identity:||Fresh Meat Hermanos Molina, SL|
|NIF / CIF:||B73294076|
|Address:||Paraje La Fábrica, Esparragal, 30891, Puerto Lumbreras, Murcia, Spain|
|Phone:||968 436 406|
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In the company we treat the data of the interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, commercial promotion, sending newsletters, management of company profiles on social networks, etc.) as well as for attend the requested services.
The rest of the data processing that we can carry out has to do with the normal activity of the company and the activities implicit in its management, using the data for internal administration, commercial and financial management, human resource management, management of communications with the interested parties and any other purpose derived from the fulfillment of the corporate purpose and statutes of the company.
Based on the information provided, we can develop a commercial profile in order to improve your user experience and personalize the offers and communications that we consider to be of interest to you. Automated individualized decisions will not be made based on said profile.
If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about your person is aimed at finding a job (sending resumes, etc.). The data provided will be treated to evaluate your possible candidacy for job offers of the company. If the data provided is of interest to the company, a profile will be prepared with these being archived for human resources management.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment set out, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system, depending on the profile of the interested party (client, supplier, employee), are:
- Identification data, image and contact
- Identification codes or codes
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Personal and professional characteristics data
- Academic and curricular data
- Economic, financial and insurance data
- Economic and non-economic payroll data and other information of a labor nature
- Other data and information necessary or implicit in the development of the activity and services of the company
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as you maintain a relationship with you, either as a customer or as another type of interested party; while the deletion of these is not requested; or while there is some provision or legal requirement of conservation of these.
When the data cease to be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted ensuring their confidentiality.
In the case of data provided for the purpose of job search, if these are not of interest to the company, they will be eliminated immediately ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, commercial, labor contract, etc., in which the interested party is a party.
Another legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent in the case of other treatments such as: contact form of the website, registration for activities developed by the company, participation in the social media profiles of the company, and Any other treatment that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be essential.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except: a) auxiliary services, authorized treatment managers or other implicit third parties necessary in the correct provision of the goods and services; b) competent public authorities in the exercise of their functions; c) other legitimate stakeholders and legally foreseen third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with and / or process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in data protection matters:
- Access to the personal data of the interested party to confirm whether or not they are treating data that concerns them and obtain more information about this treatment.
- Rectification or Deletion of personal data concerning the interested party when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limit the processing of the personal data of the interested party in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have previously provided us, and in a structured format whenever possible. (Portability of your data).
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Revoke consent, which may lead to the cancellation or cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. Without prejudice to the treatments carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
For this you will only have to contact us through the email address xxxxxx, or by writing to xxxxxx
Optionally, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to learn more about your rights or request their protection by the supervisory authority.
Seguridad de los datos
The company adopts in its information system the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we treat.
However, as far as the legal system allows, we assume no responsibility for the damages and losses of alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any security bankruptcy will be conveniently and immediately communicated to the competent authority and / or state security forces and bodies.
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.